Continuous Motion Sub-Assembly
Custom material handling operations supply discrete plastic component parts (4 pieces) to a main assembly turret, where they are progressively assembled using cam path tooling. Sub-assemblies are off-loaded into bulk containers.
- Throughput capability: 240 ppm
- 98% long-term efficiency
- 100% in-line inspection
- Dedicated linear feed methods from vibratory bowls
- Wireway integrated into machine base
- Continuous motion main assembly dial
- Customized fixtures, with vacuum-held parts
- In-process assembly verification
Did you know?
The Isthmus sponsored University of Wisconsin's Formula SAE car won the international competition in 2007.